[Webinar] Financing and business models that deliver
The fourth webinar of the Canada-EU exchange, hosted on June 15th, 2021, will focus on business and finance models that enable smart use of public and private funds and deliver energy efficiency renovations for both public and commercially owned buildings.
Key questions this webinar will address include:
- Which energy efficiency business models have been the most successful to date, in Canada and the EU?
- How can available financing – both public and private – be linked to potential projects and beyond, to enable massive upscaling of the business models that deliver results on the ground?
To conclude, an interactive panel discussion will provide the audience ample opportunity for the audience to address their questions to speakers.
Welcome, housekeeping, and agenda: Oliver Rapf, Executive Director, BPIE
Session 1: Boosting energy efficiency investments
- Energy efficiency financing: Strategies and considerations in non-domestic real estate in Europe – Ioannis Orfanos, Senior Advisor, Green Value Associates
- The Investor Confidence Project (ICP) and the MaRS Discovery District and to accelerate retrofit economy – Akua Schatz, Vice-President for Market Engagement and Advocacy, Canada Green Building Council
- Q+A session
Session 2: Linking funds to projects – Business models that deliver
- LAUNCH and PROPEL H2020: Empowering businesses, investors, and individuals to capitalize on Sustainable Energy Assets – Jessica Stromback, CEO, Joule Assets
- Providing Energy Services Contracting in Canada – Stuart Galloway, CEO at Energy Services Association of Canada (ESAC)
- Q&A and panel discussion with all speakers
- Closing words from the moderator
Calendar events in cooperation with eceee. For more calender events, please seehttps://www.eceee.org/events/calendar.