Best reasons to attend
You see the value of attending. Now how do you convince your boss?
Top benefits of Multiple Benefits training:
- Identify and quantify strategic project impacts, which executives can market to different stakeholder groups
- Quantify and manage risks not normally captured in energy projects e.g., energy price volatility, carbon risk, worker safety, production risks, reliability
- Quantify and manage costs not normally captured, including energy and fuel, maintenance, equipment repair, water and other materials
- Quantify value streams not normally captured, including increased product quality and improved worker health and productivity
- Enhance corporate sustainability reporting (CSR)
- Build cohesion, teamwork and effectiveness across business units
Efficiency project proposal rejected?
Would training and tools to strengthen the business case help? See the project-at-a-glance and calendar to find out when we will launch training, tools and pilot projects for businesses!