Urban Energy Forum- „Race to Zero Emissions- How to decarbonize the Heating and Building Sector“
This year’s Urban Energy Forum focuses on the solutions provided in the building and heating sector as well as on success stories of cities on the cutting edge of the global energy transition, including an open a dialogue on how these solutions can be scaled at a global level. Establishing best practices in both the heating and building sectors will allow cities and regions to usher in more sustainable practices as they work to recover from the COVID-19 pandemic.
The UEF will provide extensive networking opportunities with an exclusive online networking tool. All participants are encouraged to create a company profile and to get in touch with potential partners. Our online networking gives you the opportunity to meet other participants and speakers to share insights, contacts and to get into in-depth discussions.
What: Online Conference for international protagonists of the global „Enrgiewende“
- Lea Ranalder, Project Manager & Analyst, Renewable Energy Policy Network for the 21st Century (REN21)
- Ida Karlsson, Department of Space, Earth and Environment, Chalmers University of Technology
- Marcus Kanewoff, CEO at Fresh Energy Innovation AS
- Gerhard Stryri-Hipp, Head of Group „Smart Cities“ at Frauenhofer ISE,
- Emanuel Heisenberg, Gründer ecoworks,
- Anthony Abbots, Director Group Sustainability, Rockwool International
How: Online Conference
Who: Governmental and economic players
Information and Registration:
Contact: Nicole Hiltl,
Read more http://urbanenergyforum.com
Calendar events in cooperation with eceee. For more calender events, please seehttps://www.eceee.org/events/calendar.